With the first week of NaNoWriMo behind me, I give you all my goals for the month of November:
- Write something every day. No matter how small. (Added for Wednesdays and Weekends)
- Write 2k each day on average, pushing through extra on good days to help cover Wednesdays.
- Still maintain Wednesday Encounters at the game store. (Luckily my Sunday game went on hiatus due to school.)
- Finish reading Modelland for #damnedbook online book club. (Harder than it sounds)
- Complete the Urban Fantasy class online being taught by Jeanne Stein.
So far for the month I am…
- At just under 17k for the month. Should hit around 20k by the end of Monday the 7th.
- 40 or so pages into Modelland (which I think breaks the terms of some Human Rights Law somewhere…)
- Finished the Q&A/Answers on the first two sections of class.
- Held the NaNoWriMo Launch Party.
- Ran Encounters last week.
- Made enough food for containers to have lunches/dinners most of the week.
- Watched Walking Dead and Dexter (these are sort of hard coded into the list)