Well maybe not hell. We will have to see. Story is to a flow point and I have a couple more days to do write-ins and catch up. I even trimmed the fat, word count be damned!
As of 20:00…
- starting word count: 6789
- ending word count: 8485
- caffeine consumed: 1 non-fat latte (they forgot the vanilla), 1 iced quad venti vanilla non-fat latte
- insanity level: low-moderate
- fatigue level: low
- victims killed to date: 1 old hunter
- deer harvested: 3, 1 eaten by monster
Notes from throughout the day…
- Not as much done as I would have liked. I seem to be ADD when I am the only one writing this week.
- Forgot about the game going on tonight. My parking fee is obviously a “stupid tax.”
- Also forgot to being the audiobooks to bring back to the library. Looks like I am hitting Audible once I am home.
- 2 calls taken since sitting down to write. One was a wrong number (misdial by my father).