So the general consensus that I am getting from people is that they are showing up to Columbus on the Tuesday (night) before Romantic Times opens. My reasoning for this was to determine if I go to the Monday-Tuesday writing track. With everyone else showing up later, I see less reason to spend the money. Besides, I want the cupcakes to be fresh when everyone gets there.
This particular blog I have set up to keep a running packing list. Here are the things I have to pick up and pack for the convention…
- Rock Band (actually I just picked up the Band Hero kit for my Wii. Will rent/pick up Rock Band before I leave)
- Grey Goose (Stacia and Mark’s all-time fave apparently)
- Cupcakes (Zombie Cakes, RHSC Cakes, Reeces Pieces Cakes…)
- Birthday Cake (if James comes with me)
- Beer (for the lighter drinkers)
- Several flats of water
If there is anything else you can think of that you want to have, I can pick it up if I can pack it in the QuinJetta (my Jetta wagon). Snacks for the Rock Band party, a particular type of booze. Let me know in the comments below.